How can I book gas Online by phone?
How can I book gas Online by phone?
For, this one needs to call from the registered mobile phone at the given number 9911554411.
- Call at 9911554411.
- Submit your Indane distributor’s phone number with STD code.
- Submit your Consumer number.
- Confirm LPG Gas cylinder refill; and.
- LPG Gas booking confirmation will come via SMS on your registered mobile phone.
How can I book gas online?
To book a cylinder online, just visit the website of your LPG provider (HP, Bharat Gas or Indane) and register yourself. Once you have done so, you will see an option to book a refill online. Follow the instructions and make your payment online or cash on delivery.
How can I register my mobile number in Bharat Gas?
Download the application form from the official website of Bharat Gas. Fill in the form with the required details. In the Registration Form, fill in details such as consumer number, consumer name, mobile number, landline number and finally add your signature at the bottom of the form.
How can I check my Bharat Gas booking status online?
Bharat Gas Booking Status
- Login to Bharat Gas Booking Status Portal.
- Enter your ‘Request ID’ ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Mother’s Name to verify yourself and generate an One Time Password which you will be receiving on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP on the website, click on Check Status.
How can I book my Bharat gas without mobile number?
Log onto www.ebharatgas.com and click on the new user tab and enter the details required (name and mobile number). Users who have not registered their phone numbers with Bharat Gas can download a form and update their details. On entering the details, an SMS will be sent to the registered number with sign in details.
How can I register my mobile number in LPG gas online?
Step by Step Guide to Change and Update Mobile Number, [email protected]
- In the Registration Form, Enter the Consumer Number, Consumer Name, Mobile Number, Land Line Number and keep your signature at the bottom of the form.
- After you fill the form, please submit it to the Bharat Gas Distributor.
How can I get gas cylinder without connection?
To apply for an online as well as an offline bharat gas connection,
- You will have to register your mobile or land-line number with your local Bharat Gas distributor.
- You can download the registration form online or you can visit the nearest distributor or office and collect the form.
What is IVR no in gas booking?
Change in booking number and restrictions on refill booking only to one registered mobile number. KOCHI The change in Indian Oil Corporation’s (IOC) Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) for booking LPG cylinder refills seems to have left large sections of its consumers confused.
How can I know my Bharat Gas booking number?
In order to check the booking status for your Bharat Gas offline, you will need to send an SMS using the below format:
- REG Distributor SAP Code Customer Number.
- This SMS will have to be sent to either 52725 if you’re using Vodafone, Tata, Idea, or MTNL, or to 57333 if you’re using another carrier.
How do I check my booked cylinder status?
Log on to the official website of Indane Gas at https://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php.
- Use your login credentials and access your private account on the site.
- Click on the option that says ‘View Order History’ and click on the relevant order for which you wish to know the status (most likely the most recent order).
How can I book gas cylinder through WhatsApp?
Booking can also be done on WhatsApp. Type REFILL on WhatsApp Messenger and send it to 7588888824. The customers will need to send the message from the registered mobile number only.
How to book Bharat gas online and offline?
Bharat Gas bookings can be made online, through the e-bharatgas portal, or through telephone, SMS, visiting the local distributor as well as a mobile application. Bharat Gas customers can book their refill cylinders online wherever they are, whenever they wish to. All they have to do is register for the service online.
How can I book Bharat gas through IVRS?
To book through IVRS, you have to register your phone or mobile number with your local LPG distributor. You can do this by printing a form from the ebharatgas.com website. Fill in the details required and hand over the form at the distributor’s office. You will receive a call or an SMS confirming your registration.
Where can I find out my Bharat gas ID?
Bharatgas consumers can find out their 17 digit LPG Id here. Get information about the PAHAL (DBTL) Scheme. You can download KYC, transfer /regularisation, reactivation and other forms here. You can avail of other services here.
Which is the best company to buy Bharat gas?
Bharatgas also provides industries with services such as energy audits, fuel management systems, e-banking, consultancy and technical services. BPCL partners with leading brands and manufacturers to provide customers with best deals. How to become a Bharatgas Distributor?