How do I find my Telstra Air password?
How do I find my Telstra Air password?
I’ve forgotten my Telstra ID password
- Go to the forgotten password page.
- Enter your username and confirm you’re not a robot by ticking the box.
- Click on Send email.
- Check for an email from Telstra.
- In the email, click on Reset my password.
- Enter your new password and click Reset password.
How do I access Telstra Air Wi-Fi?
- Download the Telstra Air App.
- Log in using your Telstra ID username and password.
- You’ll automatically connect to Telstra Air when you’re in range of a hotspot.
- You may need to select “Telstra Air” in your device Wi-Fi settings if it doesn’t automatically connect the first time.
How do I log into Telstra Air?
- Turn on the Wi-FI on your device and open the Telstra Air App.
- Log in with your Telstra ID username and Password and then select Connect.
- The Telstra Air App on Android automatically connects to Telstra Air hotspots as long as your Wi-Fi is turned on and you’re logged into the app.
How do I find a Telstra Air hotspot?
Login to the Telstra Air App using your Telstra ID. To find public hotspots in your area on the Telstra Air app tap Find Nearby Hotspots to open the map. You can also search an area by entering the suburb or postcode into the search bar. A map will appear with hotspots in that area.
Why can’t I access Telstra air?
Telstra Air is currently unavailable because your broadband is using ineligible technology. You can activate Telstra Air on your eligible personal mobile service by downloading the Telstra Air app. To activate the service in the app you’ll need your Telstra ID.
How much does Telstra Air cost?
No there is no cost to activate or use Telstra Air for any customers with a Telstra Fixed ADSL, Cable or NBN connection. You do however have to have a compatible modem (one of the T-Gateway or T-Gateway Max modems), which if you currently do not you might have additional charges in upgrading your modem…
Can I use my Telstra Internet away from home?
If you’re a new Telstra home broadband customer and take up one of our new eligible home broadband packages (or if you’re an existing customer with a compatible gateway on our new bundles) you’ll be able to access your home broadband allowance away from home with access to thousands of Telstra Wi-Fi hotspots across the …
Why can’t I access Telstra Air?
How do I get free Telstra Air?
- Activate your service. You must activate your service to use Telstra Air.
- Find a hotspot. Once you’ve activated your service and you’re near a hotspot, turn on the Wi-Fi on your device and select “Telstra Air” from your Wi-Fi list.
- Connect and enjoy. Now you can start enjoying your free data.
How far does Telstra Air reach?
Wi-Fi hotspots have a range of up to 20 metres indoors but in optimal conditions can reach up to 50 metres outdoors.
Can I use Telstra Air on my TV?
Re: Can I use any device to connect to Telstra Air? meaning most devices running windows XP and greater, OS X, Android, and iOS… for android and iOS they have an Telstra Air app to make it easier, but for others once you have connected to the network it will just ask you to sign in with our Telstra ID.
What does a Telstra Air guest pass do?
What is a Telstra Air Guest Pass? A guest pass lets you access Telstra Air if you don’t have an eligible service or you’re not a Telstra customer. With a guest pass, you can access unlimited data from Australia’s largest Wi-Fi network at over 1 million hotspots across Australia. Types of Guest Passes
How to connect to a Telstra Air WiFi hotspot?
Connecting with the Telstra Air App. 1 Download Telstra Air App in Australia. 2 Log in using your Telstra ID username and password. 3 Automatically connect when you’re in range of any Telstra Air hotspot. 4 You may need to select the Fon hotspot in your device Wi-Fi settings if it doesn’t automatically connect the first time in each country.
Where can I Find my Telstra account password?
In the Fon login page enter your @wifi.telstra.com username and password (you’ll find this in your Telstra 24×7 My Account Telstra Air page, e.g. [email protected]).
Do you get free data with Telstra Air?
Once you’ve activated, Wi-Fi data is free at these hotspots, so you’re not eating into your home or mobile data allowance when using them. Important update: We recently released an update to the Telstra Air® app.