What is Axis Sappr account?
What is Axis Sappr account?
Description of sappr account type. No Bank commission charges on outstation cheque collection Concessional annual maintainence charges for demat accounts Retail Loans at competitive rates Free Quarterly Statement Anywhere Banking across 500 Axis Bank locations Joint account facility …
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank salary account?
|Category||Salary Account (Prime Salary Account)|
|Minimum Balance Requirements||Zero|
|Initial Deposit Requirements||Zero|
|Interest Rate||Four percent interest (paid per quarter)|
What is Priority banking Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Priority Salary Account gives employees access to superior banking services and additional exclusive benefits. Get a free Priority Platinum Debit Card, personal insurance cover of Rs. 5,00,000 and a host of complimentary banking services, with the Priority Salary Account.
Can I transfer money to reimbursement account?
After this one can request your company to directly credit cash payments to the Reimbursement Account. This account is a Current Account with zero balance feature and no annual maintenance charges. The same ATM cum Debit Card issued to the Salary Account can be linked to Reimbursement Account.
How do I know my axis account type?
Structure of Axis Bank Account Number
- First digit – 9, which is the running serial number used by Axis Bank for all the new accounts.
- Next two digits – 17, last two digits of the year in which your account is opened.
- Next two digits- 01, is the scheme code depicting the type of account you hold.
Which is better HDFC or Axis?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of HDFC Bank Loan is 10.25%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of Axis Bank at 10.49%. Therefore, HDFC Bank can be a better option if you are looking for a high value amount.
Which axis salary account is best?
Axis Bank Prime Salary Account
- Interest @ 3.50%
- Suitable for those with monthly salary bracket of Rs. 25,000 – Rs.
- First 5 cash withdrawal or up to Rs.
- Other bank ATMs – Daily up to Rs.
- Daily shopping limit of Rs.
- Personal Accident Cover – Rs.
- For those with a monthly salary of more than Rs.
Does Axis Bank have zero balance account?
Axis Bank’s zero balance account allows you to access more than 12,000 Axis Bank ATMs, over 2,500 Axis Bank branches as well as internet, mobile and phone banking services. The zero balance account is available for primary and joint account holders.
Which Bank is best for salary account?
Top Salary Accounts
- Kotak Platina Salary Account.
- SBI Corporate Salary Package.
- HDFC Bank Classic Salary Account.
- Citibank Suvidha Salary Account.
- Axis Bank Prime Salary Account.
What is the salary of Axis Bank?
The average Axis Bank salary ranges from approximately ₹0.7 Lakhs per year for a Peon to ₹ 95.6 Lakhs per year for a Senior Vice President.
What is anyone or survivor?
Anyone (Or) Survivor – This is similar to “either or survivor” option. The only difference is, more than two individuals can operate the account. In case of death of anyone of the account holders, the remaining survivors can continue to operate the account.