How do I pair HM10?
How do I pair HM10?
BLE Scanner Android App
- Once the installation is completed, open the App and enable Location and Bluetooth permission.
- Scan for the bluetooth devices. The name of HM-10 BLE 4.0 is MLT-BT05. The default pairing code for MLT-BT05 is 123456789. So once connected, you are ready to go now.
How do I reset HM10?
Factory Reset a HM-10
- AT+RENEW Restores factory defaults.
- AT+RESET Reboot HM-10.
- AT Wait for OK.
- AT+MARJ0x1234 Set iBeacon Major number to 0x1234 (hexadecimal)
- AT+MINO0xFA01 Set iBeacon Minor number to 0xFA01 (hexadecimal)
- AT+ADVI5 Set advertising interval to 5 (546.25 milliseconds)
How do you use HM10?
Just start the Hardware and Software Serial at 9600 baud rate and print some debugging statements. The LED pin is set as output and initially it is off. Start listening the HM10 port and read the string until the HM10 is available and sends the data. Save the data in string.
How do I connect HM 10 to Arduino?
Just connect as following:
- Connect 3.3V of Arduino to the VCC of HM-10.
- Connect GND of Arduino to the GND of HM-10.
- Connect D8 of Arduino to RX of HM-10.
- Connect D7 of Arduino to TX of HM-10.
- Connect D2 of Arduino to the long leg of LED along with a 220 ohm resistor.
- Connect the short leg of LED with the GND of Arduino.
How do I use a Bluetooth module with Arduino?
How to use the App?
- Download the Application form here or here.
- Pair your device with HC 05/06 Bluetooth module1) Turn ON HC 05/06 Bluetooth module2) Scan for available device3) Pair to HC 05/06 by entering default password 1234 OR 0000.
- Install LED application on your android device.
- Open the Application.
How do I upgrade HM 10?
Steps to Update Firmware in HM10 Bluetooth Module using Arduino Uno
- Firstly, download and Upload the CCloader Sketch on Arduino Uno Using the Arduino IDE.
- Now wire the HM-10/CC2541 Board to the Arduino according to below table after soldering the wires on HM-10 board:
What is Arduino Bluetooth?
The Arduino BT (Bluetooth) is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega168 (datasheet) and the Bluegiga WT11 bluetooth module (details and datasheet [pdf]). It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller and can be programmed wirelessly over the Bluetooth connection.
How do I upgrade HM-10?
What is SoftwareSerial h in Arduino?
The SoftwareSerial library has been developed to allow serial communication on other digital pins of the Arduino, using software to replicate the functionality (hence the name “SoftwareSerial”). It is possible to have multiple software serial ports with speeds up to 115200 bps.
How many maximum devices can be connected in Bluetooth network?
The official Bluetooth specifications state seven is the maximum number of Bluetooth devices that can be connected at once. However, three to four devices is a practical limit, depending on the types of devices and profiles are used.