What is a podcast feed URL?
What is a podcast feed URL?
A podcast URL uses the RSS format for creating a machine-readable list of discrete entries, as in a blog. For podcasts, the RSS feed includes a special enclosure tag that podcast apps can interpret to download an audio file.
What is an RSS feed URL?
An RSS feed is a file that contains a summary of updates from a website, often in the form of a list of articles with links. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication, and it offers an easy way to stay up to date on new content from websites you care about.
What does a podcast URL look like?
It usually looks something like “www.websitename.com/showname/feed”.
How do I find my podcast RSS feed URL?
If your podcast has been submitted to iTunes a super easy way to find your RSS feed is by going to Podcast Connect. Log in and then click on the artwork for your podcast. You will then see your feed on the box titled URL.
How do I listen to RSS podcast?
To access the feature, tap over to the activity tab in the bottom right-hand corner and slide over to the Subscriptions tab, then tap the plus symbol. You’ll then be prompted to add by RSS feed. You can see the entire process below.
How do I make a podcast?
Let’s get started:
- Planning. Choose A Topic. Pick A Co-host (optional)
- Preparation. Create Cover Art. Get A Professional Intro (Optional)
- Recording & Editing. Alitu (The Easy Way) GarageBand (Free Option)
- Launch! Get A Podcast Host. Upload Your First Episode.
- Recommended Steps (After Starting A Podcast) Create A Website.
How do I create a podcast URL?
Most podcast players include a directory of podcasts that allow you to search and find the show you want….How to add RSS feed in Podcast Republic (Android)
- Click the three dots in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Click “Add Podcast” and paste in the podcast’s RSS feed.
- Click “Find Podcast.”
How do I find Apple podcast URL?
How To Find Your Podcast URL Apple iTunes
- Open Apple iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the ‘Store’ tab.
- Go to Search Bar in the upper right corner,
- Type your podcast name and press Enter.
- Look for your cover art under ‘Podcasts’
- Click on the name of your show.
- Click the Arrow Next to ‘Subscribe’
How do I listen to a private podcast?
Listen to exclusive content from your favorite podcasters on your mobile device, desktop or laptop computer….You can add the private podcast to any of the following podcast listening platforms:
- Apple Podcasts.
- Google Podcasts.
- Pocket Casts.
- Podcast Addict.
How do I add a URL to Google podcast?
Adding Custom URLs to Google Podcasts To add them on the web, simply visit podcasts.google.com and then click the menu button on the top left of the screen. From there, click + Add by RSS Feed. Next, you can copy and paste or type the feed for the podcast you want to add and click Subscribe.