What is the closest city to Paris Tennessee?
What is the closest city to Paris Tennessee?
Cities near Paris, Tennessee:
- Murray, KY.
- Martin, TN.
- Mayfield, KY.
- Union City, TN.
- Humboldt, TN.
- Dickson, TN.
- Jackson, TN.
- Paducah, KY.
What city is the closest to Paris?
- Versailles. One of the famous cities close to Paris worth visiting is of course Versailles.
- Vaux-Le-Vicomte in Maincy. Not many people know that the Palace of Vaux-Le-Vicomte was the inspiration for the Versailles Palace.
- Bourgogne (Burgundy)
- Loire valley.
Is Paris Tennessee a good place to live?
Paris, Tennessee is a nice place to live. It is a small town and some consider it more of an area for retired folks. Some things I would change about Paris is having more things available for children. Also, I would love to see more diverse activities in order to bring more culture to the town.
What is Paris Tennessee known for?
Paris Tennessee is considered the oldest incorporated town in West Tennessee. Paris is well known for the “World’s Biggest Fish Fry,” an annual event held the last week of April.
What is the crime rate in Paris Tennessee?
Paris Annual Crimes
|Number of Crimes||31||303|
|Crime Rate (per 1,000 residents)||3.08||30.13|
What is there to do in Paris Tennessee?
- Eiffel Tower Park. 124.
- Paris Winery. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Back Alley Paris. Scenic Walking Areas.
- Matrix VR Arcade. Game & Entertainment Centers.
- Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Paris Landing State Park. Parks.
- McKenzie Antique Mall.
- Patsy Cline Plane Crash Memorial.
What is the best day trip from Paris?
Best day trips from Paris
- Loire Valley. 120 minutes from Paris. Like castles?
- Giverny. 60 minutes from Paris.
- Champagne region. 39 minutes from Paris.
- Boulogne-Billancourt. Attractions.
- Auvers-sur-Oise. 60 minutes from Paris.
- Château de Versailles. 37 minutes from Paris.
- Vitry-sur-Seine. Things to do.
- Chartres. 60 minutes from Paris.
What city is close to Paris by train?
Rouen is one of the most beautiful places to visit near Paris by train. Due to its short distance from the French capital, many people visit Rouen on a day trip from Paris, but this city deserves more than a few hours.
What is the cost of living in Paris Tennessee?
Paris cost of living is 76.3
|COST OF LIVING||Paris||Tennessee|
Is there a lot of crime in Paris Tennessee?
Paris, TN crime analytics Relative to Tennessee, Paris has a crime rate that is higher than 79% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes. The chance that a person will become a victim of a violent crime in Paris; such as armed robbery, aggravated assault, rape or murder; is 1 in 324.
What is there to do in Paris TN today?
Best things to do near Paris, TN 38242
- Eiffel Tower Park. 1.0 mi. Parks, Landmarks & Historical Buildings.
- Dollar Amusement Co. 2.8 mi. Amusement Parks.
- Family Fun Center. 1.5 mi.
- Matrix VR Arcade. 0.4 mi.
- World’s Largest Fish Fry. 0.8 mi.
- Polaris Landing. 4.1 mi.
- Parisian Theatre. 0.5 mi.
- Adrenaline Shot Paintball. 1.9 mi.
How Safe Is Paris TN?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Paris is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Paris is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Tennessee, Paris has a crime rate that is higher than 79% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Are there smaller towns around Paris, TN?
This is a list of smaller local towns that surround Paris, TN. If you’re planning a road trip or exploring the local area, make sure you check out some of these places to get a feel for the surrounding community. You can also search for cities 100 miles from Paris, TN (or 50 miles or 30 miles ).
How many miles from Paris TN to Nashville TN?
You can also look for cities 100 miles from Paris, TN (or 50 miles or 30 miles). 86 miles to Nashville, TN. 125 miles to Memphis, TN. 192 miles to Saint Louis, MO. 197 miles to Louisville, KY. 210 miles to Birmingham, AL. 247 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY. 268 miles to Indianapolis, IN.
What to see and do in Paris, TN?
More than five tons of catfish serve thousands of visitors at this wildly popular fish fry. Paris, like its French counterpart, offers a historic district, fine wines and, yes, the Eiffel Tower. Paris Winery is designed with Venetian-style architecture and produces 26 varieties of wine. Tours and tastings occur daily.
What was the county seat of Paris Tennessee?
As the county seat, Paris was a center of trade for the rural county, which was largely devoted to agriculture and particularly the cultivation of cotton as a commodity crop. The planters depended on a large workforce of enslaved African Americans. In 1927, a man named Joseph Upchurch was lynched in Paris.